Sunday, January 9, 2011

Phrases Of Congratulations A pause for the (auto) advertising


The Laifchurnal Aguards are here, bigger than life!

Thank you, handsome and beautiful, for your nominations ^ ^ Four!

"Better Mad Men fan . * Applause *

-Best True Blood fan . * Cheers *

crescendo-Best fan of Dexter . * People start seriously excited *
-User
fics better writer. * People fill the streets with flags and banners and declared a national holiday *

Well, my delusions aside, to see, see, EVERYONE who came to see Mad Men and Dexter / Lumen, very much and I've posted and fangirl, so if you want, you vote me too, pal joy
body XD And as for best fanfic writer, that no longer for me to say ^ ^ But if you like how I write, votadme. (Psssst, and if you want to do so by the
Drarry
also, lol, think how happy they would be made and how Harry and Draco Follari ^ ^).

In order to vote for me you just have to go to the following links and put my name. I do not know if they accept votes without logger, so porfa, if you're not on your own, put you to do this. AndRuo. We are not alone. Steward, Moreno and paunchy, clean the bar with a gesture away, bored. A woman in her sixties, looking a bit too smart for that bar, quietly taking a drink. A blond man, pale, hiding behind a newspaper in one of the tables, before it has a bottle of beer that has not touched. A very fat man with a flowered shirt itself is drinking his own, sitting at the bar near me. A young couple kissing in a corner table. My next victim, at another table, laughing with friends. Bill Menendez, forty-five years. She loves children. Too. Soon fall & amp; eacute; about it.
But the waiter interrupted my thoughts with an exclamation of astonishment.
- What? What? No way.
look up at the TV. His tone of voice made me think of planes crashing into skyscrapers. But there is nothing like that. I see only the presenter talking to a smart woman, pale ... with fangs. Nan Flannagan. Put something stupid about vampires.
-be advertising a movie, suggests flowered shirt.

A teletype, however, announces that vampires are becoming known in todTVs as countries that are at that time at night. The waiter turns up the volume on TV and I approve of his gesture, something intrigued. The attention of the few bar patrons also are heading there.
"Vampires do not exist," says the woman.
Even so shut up and listen. And the woman, Nan Flanagan talks about True Blood, the synthetic blood that the Japanese have managed to create a few months ago. I'm an expert in blood of Miami Metro, I know the existence of True Blood, but in my field does not mean much. But for the vampires, she explains, is that you no longer have to drink human.e; saying is that it is a vampire.
"Yes," she replies with absolute confidence.
- Can you prove it?
And look at his watch and tells the time, to see it live. Without changing the plane, the camera zooms in on her mouth, which lets you see a white skin, perfect, without pores, still within the same plane, she reveals their dientes.ahora normal and at the time, their tusks are elongated to twice its size, making two small daggers. The camera is delayed, not cut, and she gets up, goes around the table and sits down again with superhuman speed, impossible to imitate. When sitting, andt is impeccable, not a hair has been moved from the site.
"I hope that is enough," she says, smiling. But I know that smile that only stretches the lips and does not reach the eyes.
Almost immediately, forming a small uproar in the bar.
- Do vampires exist? "Says the girl who was kissing her boyfriend, very frightened. Do they exist?

The boy does not look so scared, his eyes shine in English and says he wants to see some of the flesh as soon as possible. Menendez and his friends rampage, they say it's crazy that these vampires are monsters and if they exist, the government has to kill them all.
- A shot in the head and take the ass! "Cries one, while others laugh at him grace.
flowered shirt pays his beer and leaves in a hurry, clearly worried. The girl insists to get her boyfriend there, also wants to go home. And Menendez is going with his friends, rowdy and wild dogs have smelled blood. I let it go, I do not care. I had thought to take care of him tonight and although it had been, he would have canceled. Not a good night for the Dark Passenger. There is too much uncertainty in the air. People like Menendez and his friends are causing problems on the streets and thisphysical effort, is to kill. The man smiles. Your smile is a little warmer than its congener. A little. Chico -ready ... "With one of those unimaginably fast movements, is planted in front of me. I jumped the start, the same as I would have caused a sharp blow. We watch with fascination, wondering what will cause the blood within them, if you are trying to kill me. I do not know what chance I have against one of these creatures, but a matter of trying. I see him watching me too, her smile tinged with a slight curiosity. Remind meThere will be opposition, but vampires as the Northman, get integrated with us. Blood-thirsty beasts, with dozens, hundreds, thousands of innocent dead behind them. Why do they own and not me? -. They have to look for if you go through there, the first drink is on me.
"Thank you kindly," she says.
The vampire turns to the waiter who, indeed, seems to be suffering an aneurysm and then look at her again. "It was a pleasure to meet you and share with you this important moment for me and mine. Good night. "Good night
ro me.
I hate to be prey. I do not like vampires. End










0 comments:

Post a Comment