varied sleeves * helena dancing on his grave *
Ahem, okay, let's continue.
most lamented Death: the Robb. Noooooo! Frey damn old! So they are charged to all! If Lucius Malfoy to know that guests can not be killed! And I confess that I cheated Catelyn yes, I thought she was dead too. But no! Tachaaaaan. It's alive! Muuuuuuuuuuuucha And wanting revenge, hehe.
Jaime
As I see that yes you want to Tyrion, I regret to say that Bran and also "pay" their sins with the severed hand, I forgive him a bit, come. Adem & aacute, s, just trying it to Brianne, tb that I cared, I like her because she is so Remon brutota with it ^ ^ Also, how strong! There are those who kill Lannister Arryn Jon! Is his wife crazy! Too bad
Tyrion and Sansa fail to reach an understanding. They could never have worked, I guess, because Sansa is too young to appreciate even the intelligence and loyalty of Tyrion. I do not think she will go much better with Little at Nido de Aguilas. On the other hand, my mother with Tyrion. As Hand is a joy to see him perform, it is so clever ... And when James tells him that Tysha was not a whore! And he goes and killsKing Erto tradicióny can follow him to marry ...
Daenerys, his half sister! (Yes, I am still determined to marry this girl XD) Haha, not saying that will happen, but would have some poetic justice, right? In addition, it clearly has a good heart ... maso less. Not a figaflor as Sansa, but it is not cruel because it does and wants to rule the Seven Kingdoms, not destroy them. What a surprise to see Barristan be there, by the way ^ ^ I'm glad she kept at her side. And our friend the mysterious murderer who helped Arya! Incidentally, Arya has done little to capitalize on this libro, apart from getting from one place to another and passing them whores. To see if more luck in the fourth volume. And some say the same of Bran, which does nothing but travel.
Tommen has won my heart because what he likes to be king is to seal the envelopes, and that royal decrees. ^ ^ I hope you survive Another minor character who is awesome is Olenn Lady, Queen of Thorns XD It's great when it appears and begins to ask the idiot Sansa Joff. And it seems that it is she who is charged to the filthy worm! \u0026lt;3
And with that I've lost a bit is with Theon. Him for dead and such, and once they receive the skin of your little finger, per
0 comments:
Post a Comment