4 .-
Feast for Crows
Well here we are with the four books read, officially turned into a fan of the series more. Although this volume I found it a bit maddening, because I wanted to see accióny actually advance the action has hardly any progress. The poor have accused Stephen King a million times of mental diarrhea, but Merlin's sake, is constipated by Martin. (Curiously, the two are Virgo, like me, and anyone reading know that Alliance I'm not rushing much XDDDD)
Anyway, it m marginallI, s glorious book, supuestísimo is to see that bitch Cersei the dust, lol. I can imagine that will not die, it is early for her, but a good scare will not bad, no. Normally I support the girls with initiative, but this woman is a stupid, apart from incredibly cruel. Margaerys I like much better, she and her Court are also ready with better background, I think.
The Jaime / Brienne has no chance because maybe meet again and again and also do not see Jaime mature enough to fall for her despite her unattractive physical (the bite should not be helped at all). But Shippee to death, because she's a-do. At the end of the day, her marriage to Tyrion was never consummated and she can argue that he was forced. Can be overridden. And she could go ahead with the plan without Little Little, hehe. Yuck
give you to eat a piece of your body, by God. Even Stephen King has already done before in a short story, and I was even more funny because it was a guy trapped on an island with a scalpel and a lot of drugs, thereby cutting themselves ; same foot and ate it raw XDD XDDD AJJJJJJJJJ
portion of Arya has been a bit meh (let's face it, nothing happened) until the last fucking line. "Whenyou, a little complicated with the princess Myrcella, unless Cersei is completely out of play and the two small stop importing like monarchs, I do not believe, not so soon.
And finally, we'll see what happens now. Right now I'm going to give me a walk around the fandom ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment