So, Thanks to Castle I'm now in need of fic. Serious post kiss fic. and Marthat & Castle fic
And, the weirdest thing, last week my after all the comics wankfest, and taking into account my utter disgust at them, I was riding the bus, minding my own business and bored, so my mind just started to wander, and the wanderings led to Spike. And the bugs, and his ship, and how cool he's being to Buffy, but in a boring way. So I thought, maybe he had been in Bug!dimension for soooooo many years he barely remembers even loving Buffy, but he knows she'll kick back. And anyway, who cares about Buffy anymore?- so how did he get a ship with bugs ? and why do they call him King?? How is he a king?... oohh I know! he married the Queen, but she has to be awesome, and really, he's awarrior so maybe I have listed for the royal army or something, But Kept Being Effective yet so annoying people Took notice and that's how I met her ... Enlisted or maybe she got under him cause she wanted to Prove She Was Capable of Being a soldier, etc, etc et.
Then I got home. Not
fanfic, pero at least part of my brain is making peace with an aspect of the abomination. Even if it's silly.
ETA: My Icon Chavez go home, I now want to make it to Whedon go home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment