Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Implantation Bleeding Twins This happens to a republic


2 .- Shock kings

already dropped the second (now I'm reading seriously). I had my hands on the third this afternoon and I have not bought it because I'm sick in pasta and did not know whether to throw and he-well, I have more books in the room that tb I want to read, as the last of Perez-Reverte and the last of Umberto Eco, yai, "but now I regret not GODS musta bought it all, who needs food? Bah, is overrated. If at the end of the month I do not get the money to eat, lose a few kilos and it is, who wouldcomplaint? The important thing is that I have read Storm of Swords . And Feast for Crows.

No, seriously. I will try to control me. I want to end the fiction that the BB and also, I have more cool books to read. So we'll see. I do not know. I'll try. It all depends.

Finally, Pilarín. The thing is very exciting. The biggest for me OMFG throughout the book is that dirty filthy traitor Theon Winterfell has invaded and made us believe that he had killed the poor Branthe saga. I prefer the former, but the way they are spreading to all family members will make me think the latter. Awwwwwwwww But I want Catelyn learns that all her children are living, poor woman! And Jon
still cayéndome well, but removing the zombie attack I can not say its been very interested in me Capistrano, really. Let's see if now that it has joined the freemen / wild / whatever the thing animates a little, but I want you to join the party. More sides, this will not falter! And where are these creatures monstaRuoso? Come on, guys!

Oh, if I do not read sagas can give ... If you always feel the same ...
Anyway, yeah, me to control myself ... A control ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment