Saturday, December 18, 2010
Sound Blaster Extigy Drivers The last straw
This is already what I was missing.
I heard a badficker, the perpetrator of "Blood between your legs", a fic that I personally would not recommend it, I have been accused in their own history (author's note and comments) of having plagiarized the attack James to Scorpius in Alliance, specifically in Crisis.
From what I've seen over this morning in its history James Scorpius rapes and kills with the help of his gang and Albus became part of the Malfoy family, where I believe that everyone has fucked. And of course, in Crisis ... well, you know what happens (not nearly as tricky, of course). There are also reXC
It is a misunderstanding, really, and to some extent I can understand that the girl is a bit upset if he thought he had plagiarized, but ... you have to read what it says. Because there are no misunderstandings and delusions of grandeur, stupidity and paranoia. So he talks of "sacred cows" that we "ten years" in the fandom and we took advantage of newly arrived young and full of enthusiasm as she. So talk of a English conspiracy. She said no more to do all the English pages in which I participate (!) And English as there is on pagesmy group and I have ... (!) As she says: "She works in such
English site that does not even know I exist ... "To freak. Yes, we the English (I mostly, I suppose) marginalize Latinos fandom, especially the Peruvians. Because everyone knows that here, for starters, is asked the passport people.
Anyway, Sarah, guapita, open your eyes: I copied
your fic.
In fact, what little I've read your fic has been this morning to know what the hell were talking about, and has been an unpleasant experience that I would prefer not to repeat. What both youhas infuriated and called coincidences occur from time to time. If you think that every time James Scorpius attack on a fic is because you want to have plagiarized and oppress as Peruvian, I suggest you get yourself a good psychologist and you talk about this. And only a very, very ignorant would think that age and imagination have something to do (apart from that only a complete idiot would think that 37 is old age.)
to see if people focus on writing their fics and stop fucking and playing to the hilt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment