AND NO PEACOCKS ALBINOS!
Trio. The Burrow is remodeled because the fact they destroy your home in the magical world is completely pointless. We saw that Ron and Ginny gave them the same in BPH, probably when they returned to Hogwarts after the vacation and ten & iacute, an 2.0 The Burrow. mounted and were delighted. Hermione beautiful scene. I felt sorry for them to remove it from Harry and Dudley, very sorry. The visit to the pantry, well.
noises are heard at the door. Harry opens without more,
are the Death Eaters and killed him is Ron
and wound
and embrace. Media Order of the Phoenix and some trailers are out there and then we have the scene of the seven Potters, which is very funny. We have a Bill Weasley, pretend that the fans do not remember to Fleur Delacour and pulls, Polyjuice singing. Dan scene with a bra could end all fics with crossdressing! Harry. Fleur and Hermione aprovechave completely to look to see how Harry is, but that's off screen and not seen. And I am delighted to say that I was wrong with the picture of Tonks and has not become bourgeois to be with Remus, still has a look quite modernillo, but anyway it has become stupid, as we ma s later. Oh, and I think she and Remus trying to announce the arrival of baby Teddy, but nobody does not fucking case.
The flight is well done, but you know, there are a zillion thousand seven Death Eaters chasing Potters and passengers. To me that Harry was a bit tired of cleaning owl droppings, because it is nothe dies in pain at seeing the poor Hedwig loaded. Yes, throw a manly cry and you're done, another thing butterfly. Then come to the Burrow, where Molly and Ginny waiting. I think that what touched me the whole film was a meeting of the twins, that moment of panic in the eyes of Fred ... And what annoyed me most and much, Tonks was the arrival of the supposed dawn, which is thrown into the arms of Remus crying while inexperienced seventeen year old brat who goes with her face only atontolinao: "Oh, Remus, without Ron would not have succeeded, because I will be a trained Auror and GLyears of experience, but he has a dick, right? And I and Fleur have to throw us running into the arms of our men to calméis our fears. "
Well then learn that Mad-Eye is dead, rest in peace, and it's a shame we do not see how Harry starts firewhisky pimple, that was one of the funniest things about DH. And in the middle of the night, ndhdiseava time, Harry decides to leave just so that nobody dies because of him. Ron stops, gives two hosts and puts it back into the Burrow. Well, no, but it should. He says, "Where are you going solo, pringadillo?." And Harry says, "Well, come cois the kiss, only Harry's neck.
Sometime in the campsite is a shameful scene of the Hogwarts train. The Nazi Death Eaters are stopped and inspected in search of Harry. Cormac, by the way, has repeated a grade, poor thing. And then Neville stands up and says something like & qUOT; not here, Pring. " Well, in all the films of real Nazis I have seen, this is when these Nazis take to Neville the train and you crack the head kicks, but in the Potterverso, you can safely say those things that never happen nothing. Total
, then comes the fight, and Ron goes. Hermione gives a little bit sad there. I do not remember if at that time or the next day ... OMG .... that scene ... It is a mixture of hilarity and embarrassment. Yes, I speak of the dance. Let's see, you want to eat Dan and Emma, that's true. There is a romantic dance, Harry is doing a little clown and we all know how CHTM
LXC Dan
clowning ^ ^ But when the dance ends, the peek that Harry will not launch and servant Harry/Hermione- Shippee was the "kiss? And Hermione is the one that says "Ron / Hermione ftw." And I think Yates and Kloves do no disservice to the friendship between Harry and Ron and the Harry / Ginny, however much it disgusts me, is supposed to be what to sell.
Harry and Hermione (who apparently do not feel the effects of horrorcrux) decide to go to Godric's Hollow. Hermione says they should have used Polyjuice Harry loose and is its people and not going to dress up. They come to a snowy cemetery and each time they clean a tombstone ... zas, encuentaran relevant information. It's like the wikipedia of the cemeteries. In the book I cried like a mema with the scene of Harry and his parents, but with the movie at all, not a tear. And then comes an old, old as there is nothing in the world, Harry decides that Bathilda Bagshot and pulls, they will talk to her.
The old da bad scene, any scene that's fine. And then there are more joke because we went to another scene in which Harry goes all sore chime shop can not remember what he said Hermione, but could be interpreted two ways, in plan " , I have left for the drive "or something XD Something I did not likero, blablabla. The kissing scene Harry / Hermione is VERY unpleasant. Not because of the kiss itself, but by overloading of both Photoshop and because Hermione was half naked and I was very violent. No wonder Ron horrorcrux to destroy that momentum, I was eager to tear my eyes.
The meeting between Ron and Hermione is fine and Ron's speech on the light passing through its corazóny not know what is priceless. It may be one of the five things I have liked the movie. You start smiling because you're happy to see them together again and as the thing drags on, you're losing the thread and you'll changeface and just thinking WTF! XDD
The visit to the Lovegood's house is not bad, too bad we do not see the mural Moon stalker. And then we trotted over the mountains with the leader of the punk-rock scavengers Scabior. If I had the aesthetic I feel deeply insulted by this film and undertake legal action.
Back to Malfoy Manor! Yuuupiiii! Bella's out there, with its permanent rush of evil, Lucius has taken to drink and Draco is doing very well groomed, I tell you. It that at some point in the fight he stirs a little fringe, but that
TMLXC Bella realizes that one of the Scavenger has the sword and without further explanation put the boys in the dungeons, where they appear to be Moon, the duende ... What Ollivander? I do not remember if Ollivander was tb. And Bella torture Hermione (which leaves a little with Ron indifferent). She cries and screams, but when Hermione cries and screams because he's no coward, and when Draco does, but because it is what a normal person when tortured. What makes Bella is etched Mudblood "with a knife in the arm, as torture is not even preliminary. I've always said I do not know if I could keep a secret under torture, but hey, I'm fully convinced que that I stand.
By the way, Harry has always carried around a piece of glass that I do not remember where it came from or anything and was always saying "Help me, help me." Total, suddenly, Dobby appears in the middle of the cell and eliminates the Moon and another, I do not know if Ollivander, the puck or who. And as we know that all the bad guys are idiots in Potterverso and good, no, Ron and Harry manages to escape, leaving unconscious Wormtail (who does not die here.) Fight with Malfoy. Again, the same detail that so infuriates me (more the fault of the books that the movies): no matter the age, experience andand has passed. Cheapens the victories of the good and to me makes good drop me a little wrong. And then, as I said, I hate Dobby. So, what I can say? The moment that interrupts his victory speech Bellatrix with a well-thrown knife I was enormously satisfying. A lot. I was wanting a sartenazo drive them and it was like Bella thought I had read. So sorry, fans of Dobby, but I was delighted. And frankly, I do not think it mattered much Trio, despite the tears because none of them happened to throw a Episkeyo to see if something was used or medicine m & aand of course I would have stretched a little more the scene between Harry and Draco, hehe. Anyway, in general, has been quite entertaining.
hope especially in the second part, we have what is or what new hair salon new hair shampoo using Snape because he has been most striking to me XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment