Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gastritis Condition_symptoms My history with the Potterverso

acute; n I liked. Of course, the sixth and got it the day before it goes on sale, lol.

But fan, what you say fan, I was not until I entered the fandom, a few months after the publication of HBP and I met the wonderful, irreplaceable and beloved Drarry. Read fics as
A Slytherin in Gryffindor

clothes, Irresistible Poison or

Tissues of silver and say OMFG THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO READ! Then I began to write and published the Malfoy name and already knew fandom in English and I was-entirelye enganchadísima. Well, the rest is documented through my LJ XD I do not know, is a bit weird, because I more than love books, I love fandom. Make sense? But it is true, Harry Potter did not mean too much for me until I met the Drarry and fics. I know that had it not been for the fandom, the books would be there, along with those of Narnia, LOTR, The Hunger Games, The Golden Compass ... Is all this-the fics, LJ, ye loleantes times, the slash, photos, fanarts, comments, what has made Potterverso something special for me. So thank you, fandom. You make me happier than you can imagine ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment